Illumina iScan Microarray Scanner
Pre-owned in stock
With 60-day Warranty
The iScan System offers high-precision, high-throughput microarray scanning, providing the ability to scan thousands of array samples per day. This innovative array scanner uses high-performance lasers, optics, and detection systems to offer submicron resolution and high throughput. The result is extremely rapid scan times without sacrificing data quality or reproducibility.
• Comprehensive suite of array products for genotyping and epigenetic analysis, or design custom markers
• High-throughput array processing, scanning hundreds to thousands of samples quickly and accurately
• Simple analysis tools to convert microarray data into meaningful results
• Automation options reduce hands-on time and enable array processing and scanning to occur 24 hours per day.
• Average scan time per sample 1.25 minutes
• Average scan time per BeadChip (automated) 30 minutes
• Maximum weekly throughput 5670
• Fully automation compatible
• LIMS integration
Condition: The top panel has minor spots of sticker residue, otherwise in very good condition.
The iScan comes with the Newport BenchTop Vibration Isolation Table, camera cable and power cables.
The microarray scanner was removed from active service, and is guaranteed to be in proper working order.
The unit is offered with free local pickup. Delivery in Southern California is available for $100-$395. Nationwide freight shipping is available for $650.