GE Sterile Tube Fuser
Pre-owned in stock
With 60-day Warranty
The GE Sterile Tube Fuser is an automated device for welding together thermoplastic tubing with fluid in an aseptic operation without the need for a laminar flow cabinet or similar environmental control device.
• Enables rapid and secure fluid transfer
• User programmable parameters for different types of tubing
• LCD display for prompts and data
• Infrared blade temperature sensor
• PC interface for data printing and parameter download
• Uses PTFE-coated blades for stronger welds
• The instrument is useful for connecting tubing between sterile containers, bioreactor bags, and process equipment. The unit can connect tubing diameters ( 1/4 in and 7/16 in, OD) for the rapid and safe transfer of large volumes of inoculum, media buffers, process intermediates, and other products.
We have available Wet and Dry units. If selecting a quantity of 1, please specify your choice at Checkout.
The tube fusers are guaranteed to be in proper working order.
Price: $3,300.00 ea.
Ships on next business day